Monday, March 17, 2008

Update

Ticks: looking much better! We think Quinn will survive nicely.

Zak: Woke up SICK this morning! Headache, fever, feeling cold, nauseated, not well. Let's hope he feels better tomorrow.

WINDS: they were blowing SO hard last night, I thought we would have a tornado. I was frightened! Dad just slept through it! I heard Kylie's bedroom door close hard about 3 or 4 times during night...meaning the wind came into their room - all windows leak - then the wind left, making the door open a bit and close hard. Very distressing to me.

Best part of Dad's day: sleeping in....he takes Zak to seminary and when Zak did not wake up, neither did Dad.

Christopher, I expect you to partake in the quiz question on the Payne blog.

Griffin: today he came up to me with a bit of excitement..."Mommy, smell me!" "What", I said, "Smell my hand", he asked, "OK"...I smelled his hand, and told him it smelled just like boy skin. He said, Oh, Good, Then I don't have to take a bath! I don't smell dirty!"

I don't know where that came from, but I thought his idea was funny.


That's it.

1 comment:

Nana said...

I thought I would see a picture of Quinn's tic. Where has he been to have collected a tic?