Sunday, March 16, 2008

2 Items of Business

With the buisness of the tickS and all, I forgot to mention.....



Kylie was QUITE the pitcher on Saturday!
She pitched the last inning....
1st batter....strike out!
2nd batter....strike out!
3rd batter....strike out!!!
No help from the coach. Yea for Kylie
APPARENTLY Chase has been reading the blog and studying! We all know now that he has tests none of us would like to take.
Hope all goes well, Chase!











TICKS UPDATE: It looks gross, I had to draw a black line all around the redness today to see if it continues to grow. While I was at it I wrote in the date and time. I enjoyed the excuse to draw on Quinn's stomach.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Maybe Kylie has found the sport she really cares about. Way to go Kylie! I hope to someday get to see you pitch?