Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wed - Art For Griffin


I taught Griffin's art class in his Kindergarten room yesterday. We were to use the papers they painted last month; cut them up and make a castle with those same papers.

Everyone was VERY creative and had their own idea of what the castle should look like.




















In other news:
  • It is good to write your meals down on a meal calendar. It helps to know how old things are in your fridge. It also is an esteem booster for how good you are to make dinner all those nights!
  • It rained again last night
  • Quinn is staying up LATE doing homework!
  • I FORCED myself to clean to very messy family room. I was happy when it was done. My example did NOTHING to promote the idea that the children could clean too.
  • I am helping at the school today, then working on my "Store"!

No comments: