I taught Griffin's art class in his Kindergarten room yesterday. We were to use the papers they painted last month; cut them up and make a castle with those same papers.
Everyone was VERY creative and had their own idea of what the castle should look like.
In other news:
- It is good to write your meals down on a meal calendar. It helps to know how old things are in your fridge. It also is an esteem booster for how good you are to make dinner all those nights!
- It rained again last night
- Quinn is staying up LATE doing homework!
- I FORCED myself to clean to very messy family room. I was happy when it was done. My example did NOTHING to promote the idea that the children could clean too.
- I am helping at the school today, then working on my "Store"!