Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesdays


Tuesdays are full!

Griffin has pre-school - he studied the letter "i" today.

I shopped at Wal-mart and Ralphs.

Pick-up Griffin.

Lunch - Griffin had Little Smokies. I had a sandwich

Kylie came home from school.

Quinn came home from school.

I picked up Zak.

Home to make a baby blanket for a new mother in our ward (the Ludwig's).

Make sloppy joes for dinner - should be ready by 4:30 so boys can eat, digest a bit before their sport event. I made enough for the Ludwig family.

Dinner

Take Quinn to soccer, Zak to football, dinner to Ludwigs.

Home, do dishes.

Go pick-up Quinn from soccer, drop off at scouts.

Griffin to bed.

Read to Kylie.

Blog.

Will pick up Quinn and Zak.

May or may not have to read depending on when Dad comes home from his Bishopric meeting.

10:00 watch Cane.

BED!
**I thought I would add a picture. I googled "busy person". That picture is one of the items that came up. It said, no matter how busy you are, you are never to busy for a hug. How true!

No comments: