Sunday, October 7, 2007

General Conference



I feel compelled to make a post about General Conference.

I loved it! I enjoyed all my note taking.

I loved President Eyring. He is always so uplifting.

I enjoyed Elder Cook's talk (sorry, couldn't find a picture.)

I loved President Hinckley's funny sense of humor.

Loved Elder Oak's talk.
P.S. While looking at Hannah Terrill's website, I saw that SHE had a picture of Elder Cook. I got it from her site. Thanks Hannah!


During the morning session on Sunday, Griffin cried for "too" during the last hour. Then during the second Sunday session, Griffin entertained himself, then brought his stuffed animals out by the TV, layed down on the floor, covered himself with a blanket and fell to sleep. That was REALLY nice.

6 comments:

Zak said...

mom didn't like teh relief society president's talk, she encouraged everyone to just be a "Molly Morman"

Chase said...

By the way, its spelled "Hinckley" not "Hinkley"

Julie/mom said...

Yesterday I had a real problem with spelling...i just couldn't do it! it was very weird.

Christopher said...

Mormon doesn't have an A. (to zak)

I think you have a picture of Elder Wirthlin, and not Elder Cook.

kcolek said...

Thank you Christopher. That is definitely not Elder Cook it IS Elder Wirthlin. I wondered if anybody would notice. Now I think nobody else watched conference. I told Mom and I guess she either didn't believe me or chose not to change it yet.

Julie/mom said...

I decided to leave Elder Wirthlin up just to see if anyone else noticed. Good going, Christopher. Besides, Elder Wirthlin looks a lot like Elder Cook.