Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stuff

Who is this?

Griffin and I saw her the other day and he is now watching that video.

Then Griffin had his first try at bumper cars.

He loved it. Then I made a ROTTEN dinner.


Really, I tried to make something very good and good for you.


Something happened to the rice, I have NEVER made such a horrible batch. I just didn't know when to say "uncle", I kept thinking I could make it work. Well, I couldn't, and we still didn't get to go to Paco's. Tonight, though, I did make a VERY yummy meal, enjoyed by all.


Pictured below is my "nice try, but yucky". Quinn took that picture, it doesn't look so bad, but it was.


Lately, Zak has been telling us a lot of stuff of...who....yes, Napoleon.


Mr. Panza is his history teacher and Zak is enjoying him. Zak started to eat his dinner in this fashion, so I grabbed my camera. Before I could take the picture, he put his plate done and took on the pose of this historical figure.


Zak's math teacher got a little testy today and told Zak to stop being so argumentative. Zak told me that that was better than falling asleep like the rest of the class.


We had some POLICE action here in Arcadia today!!
Apparently, some nefarious person thought to do a little fraud at the Wells Fargo Bank at RALPH'S!!
They called the police, there was a chase and most of the Arcadia Police department showed up with guns drawn! The guy got to a house on the corner of 2nd and Laurel - across and down the street from Paco's. I believe he was eventually caught.
It was exciting.

1 comment:

Zak said...

I put the wrong hand in my shirt