Sunday, October 21, 2007

Funny Story


While dad is gone, I saw his Red Dirt T-shirt in his closet that he was been waiting for me to fix since we returned from Hawaii.....hole in the sleeve. I thought I would get it done today, and I did! I was very pleased. So, THEN, I thought I would fix Christopher's temple pants, which HE has been waiting for me to fix since he came home from his mission!! I dug around to find my measuring tape. I needed to fix the length to 30" instead of VERY long. I found the tape, I searched for the pants. I measured to see how much I would have to take off - - shockingly, they measured 30" exactly, and the sewing looked like mine....hmm, I guess I fixed them already and just forgot!! I have no remembrance of doing it. I think it is very funny. They are done, and I will send them to you Christopher. It is a funny story, isn't it?

3 comments:

armorscholar/装甲儒生 said...

pretty truthful and lovely note of your life! I appreciate it! come around and visit my blog--my reading yard! you are always welcome!

Julie/mom said...

Ok, Steven, go for it!!

Julie/mom said...

but be nice