Sunday, October 21, 2007

S & P

Saturday was Sports and Party.

Kylie, Griffin and Quinn all had soccer - then Quinn had a Party at Lazer Star in Glendora. He had a good time, and I think he gave a great gift.

We had Tuna Casserole for dinner - yummy - then we watched a DVD - started promptly at 7:00am.
We watched Transformers.
The movie took until 10:00 to finish!! So many interruptions, I guess. I thought it was going to be the worst thing ever, but it wasn't. It was pretty good. I did want to FF during the fighting scenes. I didn't. It was very funny when a transformer would come on the screen and Griffin would call it by name - Kylie knew them too. I think Zak said, "they have names?" or maybe I was just thinking that. Then Griffin would jump up, run over to his toys, rummage, and come back with that transformer. He was very pleased.

5 comments:

Christopher said...

I like to watch movies at night time personally, but if the new preferred time at the Cole household for a movie is 7:00 am, then that's great.

Julie/mom said...

oops! I meant 7:00PM

G Dawney said...

Good for Griffin--Interactive Movies!

Chase said...

i watched this movie on thursday i think. it was really good. ive watched a movie about every other night for the past week or so. were going to have a halloween/scary movie marathon til halloween comes around

Quinn said...

the day before we saw fantastic 4 silver surfer, but transformers was way better