Friday, October 5, 2007

Fantasy Football Prodictions

these are my predictions of who will win there games, and by how many points.

First up: Quinn vs. Steven
Steven is going to win by 4 points, it will be close, but Steven's Tom Brady and Reggie Bush will each get Steven big points this weak

2nd: Dad vs Mom
Mom will win, by 47 points. All dad's good players have a bye game; and I think Mom's LT will do good this game.

3rd Me vs Christopher
I'ma gonna wina. by 9 points.I say this mostly because I don't know anything about any of Christopher's players. Neither of us will score very high though.

4th Chase vs No One
I actually think he will do good this game, to bad he has a bye game. I'm guessing he gets 82 points; maybe he should trade away Drew Brees and get a good RB/WR



in other news: My banner is by far the best, and deserving of an award

and we all want to know why it says the team "Provo Obese Walrusses"'s owner name is "Jimmy stacey"

5 comments:

Zak said...

and my Utopian kd of small warring suiciders will be way better than Steven's lame kd.

Chase said...

i think i may do decent this week for once. but believe me, if there is any decent WR or RB available, I will be the first to take him.

by the way, my genesis kingdom is huge. im about to break 1 mil networth and ill be the 4th to do it. we raised from rank 35 to 13 this week alone

Quinn said...

I think i actually may loose this week to Steven, but it is going to be close

Steven said...

1) Zak gets an A- for predictions, and a C+ for grammar. A spelling error in the title is an automatic grade lower.

2) So whenever I sign up for something that isn't for school or the government, I always use information that isn't real. I never give my real birthday, location, or name. I saw Jimmy Stacey that day for the first time in about 4 years, so his name popped into my head when I had to put a fake name in my registration for ESPN. I had no idea that his name would show up everywhere. I changed it in my player profile, but my real name still won't show up. Oh well. I used to use the name Sean all the time when I had to sign up for things, and my junk mail address is FULL of emails to Sean. You never know what happens to information that you give out.

3) I am currently ranked 20th out of 23,000 people in Utopia. The old "let's all stay small" strategy that Zak uses is probably the worst ever.

4) In fantasy football I have no idea what will happen. I can only hope that Reggie will get his act together and get me some points, he has been stinking it up lately.

Chase said...

ok...so much for having a decent week. My goal is to hit the triple digits at least once before the season ends. Im going to need to pick up a decent RB if I want that to happen though