Tuesday, October 2, 2007

HA!

I ruined Dad's winning streak! Just thought I should point that out. I discovered that ESPN tells you when people are injured or have a bye week, so I actually moved my players around to get a decent team.

In other news, I study all day. That's about it. This week I don't have any accounting classes, just 3 huge tests that are harder than any test I have taken in my life. I took my financial test yesterday and it was pretty bad. I missed questions like Manute Bol missed open jumpers and Tim missed his first classes. Hopefully everyone else did really bad also and the curve will give me a decent grade. Today I am reviewing about 200 pages of material for my Systems test tomorrow. This is not very interesting material.

Also, I started a Utopia WoL account. I am going to whoop on Bub's kingdom single-handedly. Zak is really the only person this last part was for.

I love you all!

12 comments:

Julie/mom said...

thanks for filling us in on your life. I believe Dad's upcoming week is going to be a disaster, (sp?) as most of his players have a bye, or they are injured. I think he tried to recruit new players today.

Julie/mom said...

notice how your post looks like it is spaced at 1 1/2, mine is spaced at 1....how did you do that?

Quinn said...

the only thing i would like to say i the scores moss gave me 24 22 23 22

Steven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steven said...

I don't know how the spacing got that way. I just typed it like normal. Maybe you picture had something to do with it.

Quinn, your last comment was utterly unintelligible.

kcolek said...

Steven:
You are so lucky my BEST PLAYER (Bryan Westbrook who gained 40, yes 40) points the week before was declared out, due to a previously undisclosed injury ON THE DAY OF THE GAME. I scrambled to draft a replacement for my team but he didn't do too well. WE WILL MEET AGAIN! --- I think Mom will take me out this week as all my players but two have a bye. My new starting lineup is not too good right now and Mom's is a powerhouse. Now go study! ALL OF YOU!!

Zak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quinn said...

the second time i wrote "i" i meant to say are and i forgot to capitalize Moss (Randy Moss)here is what i meant to say
the only thing i would like to say are the scores Moss gave me 24 22 23 22 through these last four weeks

Zak said...

Steven, your killing me here! With my time being used up on football and stuff I was heavily considering Not playing utopia. In the end I decided I wouldn't play this age; but then, the day before the age starts mom says "you should look at the blog, steven has done some smack talking". I now am a Dark Elf Merchant, in my same old kd. I barely got set up 1 hour before the age started


btw, steven I'm guessing you are Orc Merchant, but I'm also guessing Orc's no draft bonus got lowered to -50% draft costs.

oh and I'm The Wonder Smurf (20:6) where be you?

Steven said...

I was afraid you weren't going to play, Zak, so I made sure to throw that taunt in there. I am kingdom 5:1, I am one vote away from being monarch of these newbs. I'm a human shepherd, I'm using 25% homes right now, and I am coming OOP with 900 acres. I will own you.

Julie/mom said...

Ok, this is why I love this blog, so my children could taunt each other....really.

Chase said...

it looks like me and christopher are competing for the worst fantasy football teams. i actually have the #1 kicker, #2 defense, and #3 QB, but my RB's and WR's are all terrible. ive been drafing new ones almost every week, but they are all still pretty bad. ill find a decent RB and WR one of these weeks...