Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Gee Wiz


After teaching a fantastic preschool all about the letter G, as a review, while the children were eating Grapes, I asked them what letter we learned about today. The only child to answer was Griffin. The others just looked at me. I had to prompt each one.
Earlier, one little boy had to go potty. I showed him the front bathroom. He said he wanted to use my bathroom, I told him to use the front bathroom. He said it was closed. "Closed"? I said, I walked over and saw the door was open, "what do you mean?" "See - closed!", Vincent showed me. I told him that was just the lid. All you had to do was lift it up.
Zak had backpack trouble today! After practice some boy took the wrong backback...left his for Zak. We have been calling all afternoon, but no one answers the phone. What a problem!
Tonight for dinner - french toast. It was great!

No comments: