Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Night


Dad and I went out to dinner.

Zak went to see a play at the school - Jake Melton is in it.


Griffin is eating a hot pocket...he likes it.


I have old bannanas. I hope to make banana bread.


There is a vampire show on tonight...Moonlight. I hope to watch that too.




Zak has a football game tomorrow out in Upland.


Ward Trunk or Treat tomorrow night at the ward building....free In and Out.




Kylie is going to be a tube of toothpaste.


Griffin a blue Power Ranger.




Zak and Quinn should be a tube of something! Give me some ideas.....oxy 10? Come up with something better.

5 comments:

Zak said...

we won our football game, I made a touchdown-saving tackle.


And I beat Bloons tower defense on Hard, with 3 lives left.

Steven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steven said...

I beat bloons on hard with 13 lives. I am the current reigning champion!

Chase said...

i went to The Howl this weekend which is a Utah State Halloween dance. I went up to Logan and stayed at someone's guest house, which was enormous. We left friday and came back sunday...it was really fun. Me and 3 other friends were all going to be the Beatles, so we all went to Walmart and DI to get costumes and everything looked like it was going to be pretty good. When we started dressing up at the house in Logan we realized we didnt really look much like the Beatles, but we all looked like something else. I looked like a Mafia boss, someone else looked just like Howard Stern, someone else looked like a French weapons dealer and Tony looked like some homeless guy. I didnt bring my camera, but other people did, so I'll try to get some pictures later

Chase said...

oh yeah, just so all the Utopia players know, Im about to break 10,000 acres and 2,000,000 NW in my genesis kingdom. my kingdom is ranked 9 in land and 7 in networth in the world and thats after some guy who was like 5,000 acres got deleted