Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Goofy Day

Griffin and I spent a few hours in "The Land" today. Here are our picture highlights:
The first thing Griffin wanted to do was ride the train that take us to the dinosaurs! He loved it. I tried to take a picture, but the room was very dark, and there was glass protecting us from the dinosaurs and my camera had the flash on, I couldn't see to take the flash off. Then we went to Autopia. This time he drove quite well!
Notice his driver's license in his hand. He is very proud of that.



Next we did the Merry-Go-Round.
He always sits on this horse. It is closest to the dragon picture.

Then it was on to Dumbo.

By the time it was time to hurry home, we were tired. So we hopped on the horse drawn carriage to take us back up Main Street. I thought it was funny that we had to stare at the horse's behind.


Ok, you may ask - What is this picture?
See the lady with the short, mostly red hair?
I saw her while riding the Merry-Go-Round.
She was around 55 - 65 yrs. old. Her hair was mostly red, with these streaks of white with black tips. It was very odd, I tried to get a good picture to show you. This is not it, although it was the best I could do.

No comments: