Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New Calling

So I got a church calling yesterday. Any guesses? You will never guess it in a million years. I am the Elders Quorum pianist. No, I never told anybody I could play the piano. In fact in our information sheet, I even said I couldn't. But they called me anyway. The piano has an electric thing on it where I can tell it what song to play if I don't know how to actually play it myself. So what I do is just go press the button. Chase said my real calling should be Elders Quorum DJ.

I got a 174 in bowling yesterday. That is my record so far.

That is my news.

4 comments:

Zak said...

174? my Mii got a way better score than that!

Quinn said...

i bet i could still beat you, too bad my high score is about 70...with bumpers

Julie/mom said...

Your post made me laugh out loud. I love your DJ calling. Good for whoever called you.

thanks for sharing!

Chase said...

oh by the way i got a calling too. i dont remember what their exact name for it was, but its basically the Emergency Preparedness Committee. not exactly sure what we do, but he said we set up escape routes in case of disaster and other miscellaneous safety things. i have a meeting sunday morning for more info