Friday, December 5, 2008

Try, Try Again

Once again, I am cleaning off the kitchen desk. I am close, but I am calling it quits for tonight. I am hoping to put the big TV on it, so the desk will be full, no where for people to put their stuff!

I also shuttled Zak, Quinn and Kylie to the dentist for cleaning this afternoon.

I have only 2 jokes made up by Griffin then Zak:

Griffin: Why did the chicken cross the road?
me: to get to the other side.
Griffin: no, because he peed his pants!! (hear hilarious laughter here from Griffin) (We need a button for that!)

Zak: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Me: because he peed his pants?
Zak: No, because he needed to get to the poop shack that was on the other side of the road! (Hilarious laughter from Zak.) (Button again).

That's it for me.

Hopes for tomorrow:
Kylie to win her first round of soccer playoffs
Kylie to finish sewing her advent calendar - when done, I will post a picture!
Everyone to clean and vacuum their assigned room
See a cleaned off desk!
Put the TV on that desk
make everyone's Christmas List paper

One last item:
I told Zak I would pay him $10 to try out for Chantuers. Dad told him he would add his own $10. Anyone else willing to add to the pot? I totally think Zak could do it! He could vindicate me!

3 comments:

Steven said...

I would try out for Chanteurs for 20 bucks. Does he have to accept if he gets in?

Julie/mom said...

I think when he makes it he will want to accept!

Nana said...

I'll put up 20 dollars if he makes it! Of course, I think he will.