- I blogged a bit this morning on the Payne blog - did you read it?? No one has commented yet, the chicken livers!
- I went lurking on a few other blogs - nothing so interesting.
- I showered!
- I have tried to clean the family room a bit - it is so hard and unpleasant and sweaty!
- I decided on dinner. We are going to have chinese chicken salad. Dad and I LOVE IT! Not so much for the others. Tonight I have decided to make A LOT of extra chicken so the others can mostly eat chicken and I will make rice too, and rolls. Then I am making some cinnamon type rolls for dessert. It should all be very good.
- I picked up Griffin from school
- Kylie has her FIRST violin lesson today! I can't wait to hear about it!
- Kylie also goes to girl scouts today.
- I must help Griffin with his homework.
- Quinn has flag football practice.
- Zak has football practice.
- Dad has a Proposition 8 meeting tonight.
- Oprah is going to have some people on who really know how to save money...like they have $4 dinners (I can't believe that), their cell phone bill is $5 a month (I can't believe that either). I will let you know how that show is.
HEY! Have you 2 Utah boys done your Absentee Ballot stuff??