Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Pictures!

Ok, I know these pictures are up in an odd way, but that's the way it goes, just enjoy the party!
I will describe from the top of the picture:
This is Griffin at his FIRST SCHOOL Halloween parade. He was a bit nervous, he told his dad.

Kylie waiting her turn to "parade" around at school. She looks yummy.

Jack-o-lanterns that Kylie and Griffin carved!
Griffin's is the horse-man, Kylie's is the alien

Griffin with his class at school.

Megan Colton, for those of you who know the Colton's. Jane made that jacket!

Kylie watching Griffin "parade" around.

3 Trick-or-Treaters


The 3 with the house decorations. Griffin and Dad made the ghosts.


Griffin with his teacher, Ms. Nho
House decorations

Griffin's Jack-o-lantern

Kylie's Jack-o-lantern


Christopher's new tatoos

Kylie is scared of the ghosts!

The spider, just in case you didn't notice it before.

1 comment:

Julie/mom said...

Ok, so tonight I am handing out the candy (leg issues) instead of trick-or-treating. Griffin is done with that part, so he is helping me. He just told me, "Mom, don't be funny anymore". I asked why. He said, "it just embarrasses me."
Come on! I am only trying to make a comment about each one of the children's costumes, thinking they would appreciate it. I guess Griffin does NOT appreciate it!