Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sports Talk With Mom


I asked Mom who the Supreme-O's are this week.

1. Chase ~~~~ he has most "points-for" and is 3-1.

2. Kylie ~~~~ she is 3-1 and is 3rd in "points-for".

And that's it! only 2 this week.

Me and Dad lost our status and Kylie gained it.

Right now, getting a win/a lot of points could get Dad, Steven (even though his team stinks) and/or Me to become a Supreme-O

We like to talk about Steven's team because it has a good record, but low points-for; so I asked mom if his team was "stank, kinda-stank or good" she only said "well, his team has had a lot of luck"

She says the over-all best team is definitely Chase and the worst is Quinn, because his team is "full of broken down old ladies"






These are all things mom said and are all Mom's opinions, not mine. (except the stuff in parenthesis, that's just me)

4 comments:

Zak said...

I forgot to mention, even though Quinn's team is the worst, mom really wants him to win and she says he has a 60% chance of betting me this week

Steven said...

Mom needs to have a little sound clip at the end that says "I'm mom, and I approve this message."

Julie/mom said...

How can I get a souned clip? I NEED that!

Steven said...

You can just record it on the computer with a microphone. Chase had one with his headphones. Can you embed a link to a sound clip on this blog?