Saturday, August 2, 2008

One Step at a Time (a little irony)


Ok, I didn't actually shower today, but I did stand at the kitchen sink and wash my hair and my face. Then I went to the bathroom and washed all the important parts.
Zak and Quinn did service at the scout wood lot....then
Zak, Quinn, Steven, Christopher all went with Mike Miller and his boat to do boating activities. They had a great time.
Mi Park brought us some Korean food for dinner! It was good.
Zak told me not to wait so long to ask for help, ask right away!
Kylie played with Brianna.
Christopher and Steven stayed up all night last night to play computer games.....a LAN party at the Littlefield's. Steven didn't really sleep before he got the call to go do the water sports with Bro. Miller, Christopher could not get up, he slept and went later.
It is now 9:00pm, Christopher and Steven are in bed, sleeping!

No comments: