Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Christopher Leaves

Christopher just left, then returned for a drink, then left again. His aim is to stop once before he gets to Provo. He is obviously NOT driving with me.
Just to make up for the lack of "packing" pictures with Steven, here are a nice lot of Christopher.

His Room

Now it's in the kitchen

Checking his computer one last time, then he told us more things to know about computers, always the teacher.

You read the emotion on his face as he is about to leaving the loving arms of his family.
Oh, I crack myself up.

2 comments:

Julie/mom said...

Just as I posted this, he CAME BACK AGAIN! I am glad, better than me hobbling about trying to send him what he forgot....all of his bathroom stuff. Nice to see/hear you again, Christopher.

Julie/mom said...

just a test