Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just So You Know, I am NOT a Faker

Kerry is taking me to the doctor to get my real hard cast on. We will get to see what is under neath my current cast, and see x-rays!
It is a bit gross, so beware!

In the Car

Unwrapped! I am very bloody over each ankle! Who knew! All the cotton wrapping was bloody around my ankle and the bottom of my foot.

The tibia side

The fibula side


This is my x-ray today, bones trying to heal.


This is the broken leg x-ray.

The screws are holding my tibia in place

I will have another out patient surgery in about 4 weeks to take out the big screws. I will be totally out and unaware.

2 comments:

G Dawney said...

Oh Poor Julie!!! That break look just awful!!! Seriously - stop cleaning your back porch!

Nana said...

Were those pictures before and after? The first ones looked gross. the second set looked cared for. You have to have 6 screws removed? I'm glad you are going to be out. But, Julie, it broke right at the ankle. You must be careful for the rest of your life!! When you are 70 it will be so easy to fall. Please don't! Take care and get better and I liked your new nightie that was green. I saw just a corner of it.