Saturday, August 30, 2008

Do You Hear What I Hear?

The last few days, you should been listening to a nice rendition of "Breakfast at Tiffany's" when you visit this blog.

Quinn asked me a few times to put some music on the blog. So, I figured it out and put on the song that Zak and Quinn both thought would bring the most enjoyment. Do you remember, Steven, when Christopher played this song repeatedly when we did not use headphones?

No one has commented, so we left it be. I enjoyed it.

I got a call from Christopher this morning with tales of his annoyance with being accosted with music when he wanted to only LOOK at the blog.

ok, ok, I give.

I have now put the music on "push the play button IF you want to hear the music". It will not automatically start playing for you.

Christopher did say that if he checks the blog at 2:00am and Steven is already asleep, no one will want to hear the beginnings of "Breakfast at Tiffany's". So to keep the peace, you must click the button yourself.

You may also take note that there is music on Chase's blog! It is great missionary music.

I will happily put whatever song you want on the playlist. Let me know!

No comments: