Friday, August 29, 2008

Driving School

Our big deal today was to go to Walmart to get a few school supplies.



With our car situation, and my leg/crutches situation, I could not get into my Yukon. I have discovered that driving the Yukon is more comfortable than the Corolla.



So, I needed Zak to drive the Yukon out of it's parking place. I sat in the passenger's seat, Zak took the driver's seat. It was nerve wracking and sweaty, but Zak did a great job, no scratches or bang ups. Apparently, Zak has never driven a car before, He did not know anything! Thank goodness I am such a good teacher.



At one point we were blocking the street of Doshier. A car honked. I opened my window and expressed that they just needed to wait for a moment!



We did get to walmart. Hopefully, everyone has what they will need for school.

2 comments:

Julie/mom said...

do you get my funny picture??

Driving Schools said...

Choosing the best defensive driving school comes down to two things -- what you want from it and proper research. In this article, I will give you some criteria to determine what the best school would be for you.

Driving Schools A to Z