Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Little IT Man


This morning Griffin chose to wear all blue. I told him he looks like a very famous painting called, The Blue Boy.
"Really", he said
"Yes!, I'll show you", was my response.
I went to a computer, the screen was dark, so I quickly started hitting the ESCAPE key and the ENTER key repeatedly, trying to wake up that computer. It is a tired one and it does take a bit of time to get it going. Ever so sweetly he reaches over and pushes a button on the keyboard, one that I have never used before. It immediately made the computer wake up! Who knew??
**He pushed the button at the bottom of the keyboard that looks like the "windows" logo; mine is right next to the ALT button.
***Hmm, maybe we had 6 sets of genes; so the seventh child started again with the first set of genes...we'll see

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Not a bad set of genes!