Friday, November 19, 2010

Mother Said

A few of the things I said to my children this morning:
9 + 9 = 18...remember
Skateboard has a "K" in it!
What do you want for breakfast?
Wear long pants and a short sleeve shirt.
I love you!
Have a good day!
Good Luck on your CPA test!
As I went on my walk/run (3.68 miles) today, my brain was racing and one of the thoughts I had were that I was glad to be a mother. Who knew that on the same day I would be reminding one of my children about 9 + 9 and another child to do his best on his CPA test.
It's really the job I have always wanted. So, here are my thanks to my HUSBAND that makes this possible AND to our children. You are all loved, wanted, unique, precious, needed. You make me proud and happy to be known as "your" mother.
Here are all the babies!
Christopher and Steven
Chase...just new! And Chase a month later.
(Too much?)












Zak


Quinn then Kylie














Griffin

4 comments:

Chase said...

"Who knew that on the same day I would be reminding one of my children about 9 + 9 and another child to do his best on his CPA test."

Wow...that is pretty amazing. Not many mothers can say that

LunaFamily said...

You're a wonderful mother, Julie. Cute pictures.

Heather said...

I gotta say, that one photo of (chase?) just after birth where he is screaming, is classic. what cute babies! Way to go at being a mom!

Quinn said...

Is it just me or do every one of those babies look the same