Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mish Mash

1. You may now add COBBLER to my list of talents!

This morning one of the straps on Griffin's shoe came all the way off! I tried to sew it back on with my sewing machine, but I could not get the shoe in the right slot. So, I sewed it back on by hand with a hard needle, upholstery thread and pliers. It worked great.

2. Kylie had a great softball game yesterday (no pictures, so quit looking). She is a great slider! I think she slides home most every time. I always hear the other crowd members comments on her great sliding ability. Be proud you know her!

3. Motorcycle cops: their main purpose is to find those who are making a driving infraction and give them a ticket, so watch out! No, I did not get a ticket, but I did question 2 nice police officers.

4. I encourage you all to go out and buy this month's copy (April) of Family Circle magazine. It has many really great sounding recipes!
Here are a few dishes:

  • sausage, broccoli & noodles
  • bowties with tuna
  • spaghetti with spinach
  • cellentani with ham & greens
  • gnocchi with creamy tomato sauce
  • egg drop soup with chicken & noodles

There are many more fabulous dessert recipes too!

Tonight for dinner we are trying the spaghetti with spinach! Yum.















3 comments:

Quinn said...

ewww!

Nana said...

I'm glad you found two nice ones. I've heard and seen so many bad reports about policemen, lately. I actually wonder if there are two good ones left. And why were you talking to them? Did they come to see Kylie slide into home base? She must be fabulous! I will get the magazine. I need some fresh recipes.

Nana said...

One more thing I want to say to my darling Amazon Woman child!! Of course we'll add Cobler to your 'can do'list!! There is nothing a man can do that you can't do better!!