This morning one of the straps on Griffin's shoe came all the way off! I tried to sew it back on with my sewing machine, but I could not get the shoe in the right slot. So, I sewed it back on by hand with a hard needle, upholstery thread and pliers. It worked great.
2. Kylie had a great softball game yesterday (no pictures, so quit looking). She is a great slider! I think she slides home most every time. I always hear the other crowd members comments on her great sliding ability. Be proud you know her!
3. Motorcycle cops: their main purpose is to find those who are making a driving infraction and give them a ticket, so watch out! No, I did not get a ticket, but I did question 2 nice police officers.
4. I encourage you all to go out and buy this month's copy (April) of Family Circle magazine. It has many really great sounding recipes!
Here are a few dishes:
- sausage, broccoli & noodles
- bowties with tuna
- spaghetti with spinach
- cellentani with ham & greens
- gnocchi with creamy tomato sauce
- egg drop soup with chicken & noodles
There are many more fabulous dessert recipes too!
Tonight for dinner we are trying the spaghetti with spinach! Yum.