Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Who Knew?

Thanks to Dad via Scott Colton for this post.....
Apparently we live in the best place to raise kids in the state of CA.

If you need proof, click the link below.

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/106120/The-Best-Places-to-Raise-Your-Kids-2009

Today I got gas for $2.49 It was a happy occurrence, much better than prices this summer. Then I suggested to Zak that we just move to the place, wherever in the US, that has the cheapest gas prices. I would do it! I heard on Regis and Kelly today that the price of gas in New Jersey was (something like) $1.89! I would move there!

2 comments:

Julie/mom said...

I guess we are moving to Tulsa, OK - their gas is $1.79 hmm

Christopher said...

We wouldn't be able to drive home as easily if we lived in Oklahoma or New Jersey.