Thursday, April 2, 2009

Towards the End of Semester

This semester has been quite a bit more busy than I ever thought it would be. But there's about a week and a half left and I think I will pass all my classes with flying colors. I am really enjoying my masters program. I have gotten to the point now where I try to tell all my friends some of the cool stuff I'm learning in my classes, but sometimes it is just too high level to understand.

I have an encryption & compression class where I have learned a lot about making things secret and small. I had to make a movie with the Motion Picture Studio for another class. I've started my masters thesis and managed to get paid to do it. But I think my favorite class has been my computer forensics class. We basically get a computer, figure out how it has been hacked, and find any bad files that may be on there. Did you know that when you delete a file, most of the time it isn't really gone?

Because I am going to finish my thesis and graduate someday, I've tried to start getting some interviews. I have an interview with Microsoft later today (hence the picture).

And there is my update.


We all have wigs. Can you guess who Brigham Young and Joseph Smith are? You've seen Brigham Young in movies before. The other Joseph Smith was busy I guess that day.

No comments: