Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Free Bag!

I got this FREE BAG from Whole Foods today!

Just click on the link below and you will see a place to get coupons for various things, this bag included!
http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090422-tows-coupon-downloads


Also going on today:

  • I watched Griffin and Kylie at their school's "Broadway Show" performance. They both did very well! Griffin sang songs from Mary Poppins and Kylie did songs from Thoroughly Modern Millie.

  • Then I went to recycle! Finally, no line and I got it all done.....$15.30! My best week ever!

  • Next was to pick up my FREE reusable bag from Whole Foods. I like free.

  • The weather....about 64 degrees! Griffin is still begging to swim. I think he is crazy!

  • Zak has a track meet at PCC today at 4:00 - go see him pole vault!

  • I have dishes, laundry and all sorts of sewing project swirling around in my head. My sweet friend, Holly is getting me in on a boutique in LaVerne on May 8th & 9th.

No comments: