Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Do We Have A Motto?

I must say, I (we) loved Steven's choice of motto; Dominators! Very funny.
One day while we were going somewhere in the car, I believe it was to play tennis, Zak made a comment that we don't sit around, We Are Doers! I said, "Yea! That should be our family motto!"
That lead us to OFA.
Zak has told us about Professional Football OTA's.
Organized
Team
Activity
You can apparently only have so many during the off season.
We decided that we would have as many OFA's as possible this summer.
Organized
Family
Activity
I have tried to keep a list - I think I will also keep a running tab over on the right of the blog.
It seems Tennis is the thing we do most....and not just any ordinary tennis either.
My tennis teacher, Danny, taught my class how to use these large, Nerf like tennis balls. I thought the game would be dorky, but it is very fun. A different pace - you can really plan your shots. I highly recommend it. We always play at least 4 games with the large Nerf ball, then we play real tennis.
MOVIES WE NEED TO SEE:
Zak has never seen these movies - I think we should see them:
1. Cast Away
2. Saturday Night Fever
I just need to find them. If you know where we can rent (not blockbuster, see below) or borrow these, please let us know!
Happy to add on to the list.
Zak will also be completing his Driver's Ed on-line; thanks Christopher!
And YES, we will also be OVERCOMING THE ADVERSARY!

No comments: