Sunday, September 28, 2008

Queen Fabulous!

Who was the top point getter in F.F. today?
Who was it that could have beat ANYBODY today?
Who used to be on the loser side, but today is the TOP WINNER!!

If you guessed me, you are RIGHT!


I would also like to congratulate CHRISTOPHER for beating Steven! That was a feat!
And Chase beat DAD today!
In Other News:
I have NOT felt well at all! My throat has been so sore, like it has been scrubbed with a brillo pad. It has felt bad everyday since Wednesday. I am still suffering today. Christopher says I sound like a man. Now I am beginning to cough, which KILLS my throat all the more. I have been to the doctor, it is only a virus.
Plus:
I am getting my screws out on Tuesday! So think about me at 11:00. Thanks, Steven, I am going to use your boot. If, for some reason it does not work out, I will just order myself up another one.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

3 weeks in a row I've had somebody get over 30 points. And they've always been on the bench. Thankfully this week, I didn't need those points.