Thursday, September 18, 2008

Things I WOULD Like IF

Yesterday's post was such a HIT, I thought I would do another, with a twist.
Here are a few things I would really like about my house IF......

Here is the desk in the kitchen.
It has been cleaned off often. Every time I cleaned it, it would be piled up again, so I quit cleaning it.
I would love it, IF it was clean!
Zak's dresser.
Who wouldn't love a clothes dresser!
But this one is always broken! Therefore, he cannot put his stuff in it. And wouldn't it be nice if his dresser had room to go in his bedroom?
What a novelty.


During the summer, I call the pool "Hotel California". It is like my resort. Very enjoyable. I don't like it when it is green!

Yuck!


Here is the front porch, which I adore, and I really like getting the mail...all except for the swarm of bees out there!
You can't see them in this picture, but believe me, they are there.
Look below.

These are just the dead ones. There are this many still flying around the mailbox, and the light. Very weird.

One thing I wouldn't change is the palpable love you can feel at home.

(I know, corny).

2 comments:

potsy said...

Hello

Julie/mom said...

lonely paul, your name is a bit creepy