Wednesday, September 17, 2008

10 Things I Like About My House

I saw an "assignment" on another blog:



It was to make a post about 10 things you like about your house. I thought it interesting, then I clicked on some of the posts, then I thought of my own 10 things, so I thought I would DO my own post. Here goes! My items are in NO particular order:

#1 My Crutches
After having them under my arms for 7 weeks, it is very nice to see them leaning against the door!

#2 The Phone
If I can't move around very well, I can certainly use the phone to stay in contact!
#3 My Large, (if messy) table
I love that it is big enough to seat my whole family of 9!
(Don't judge, I am not really in control of things around the house right now.)

#4 The Rolling Office Chair in the Kitchen

It is a fabulous way to move around without standing on my broken leg!


#5 Fans!

It has been SO hot, I love being able to turn the fan on me and cool off!

#6 The Cast Shoe
This helps A LOT in being able to walk around while still in a cast.
I have found it is a great blessing to be able to walk and carry something!

#7 Couch Pillows

When my leg is bothering me, I know I can always lay down, put my leg up and in a while my leg will feel better. The pillows are great.


#8 T.V.

Ok, I enjoy the T.V.! I like Regis and Kelly.

#9 The Laptop Computer
It was been a lifesaver. I very much enjoy looking at all my blogs, searching the web for more. I can write letters to my missionary son, and send IM's to my college boys. There's lots to do.

#10 My Family

Ok, THIS is my favorite thing in the house!

4 comments:

happyhubbub said...

What a beautiful family!

Carol P said...

Thank goodness someone else has a SPECK of mess in their house. Geez, I was getting really depressed.

Tip Junkie said...

That's exactly what my kitchen table looks like right now. {{giggle}}

How great are you making sure Tip Junkie was on your laptop when you took the picture!!

You totally made my day! Thanks for playing.

I hope you heal quickly and are back on your feet.

Julie/mom said...

Yes, who doesn't prefer things clean, but my house is not always what I prefer. I am glad you enjoyed the realness of it.