Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Letter Campaign

This morning, while looking at my e-mail, I saw this letter:

Hello,

I was wondering if you accept guest post for your blog. If you do, I
would like to submit a few. You can see a sample of my work at
LaptopComputers.org under the author James Mowery. I've also written
for several high-profile blogs like Mashable, Performancing, and
CMSWire. Thank you for your time.

- James

So, I responded:

Dear James,

If you had taken the time to even look at our blog, you would have quickly noted that it is mostly family, funny items; really not appropriate for guest posts. We are flattered that you would like to be seen as part of our family, but we will have to see some good referrals before we start to refer to you as a Cole.

Good Luck!
The mother of all
It's good to be a Cole!

No comments: