Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Apartment!

So, after much duress, I found myself an apartment. I really like it (except for the price). It has 2 bedrooms - I plan on getting a roommate. I've had to buy myself dishes, pots, furniture...basically everything. It has been pretty wild.

Here is a panoramic of my living room area. It makes it look huge, but it is a full 360, not just straight across. You miss my new couch, but you can see it in the video.

Here is my bedroom. Brand new queen size bed.


And finally, here is a video of me giving you a virtual tour.

3 comments:

Julie/mom said...

Thanks!
That was great!
I liked it all!

Heather said...

Looks great! I hope that today/this first week of work goes great for you!

Nana said...

Christopher, we should have had a shower for you so you could have some stuff you really needed and not have to buy it all. But, it looks like you are burrowed in very nicely - except you need a queen size quilt!! Love you.