Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friday, Saturday Night

Friday night we watched Appaloosa.
We love westerns....
We didn't love this one.
Ed Harris, what were you thinking??
It was very campy; bad dialogue, bad sets, bad lighting

Saturday night we watched Eagle Eye.
That was much better.
I heard that the ending was bad - I was prepared, so it wasn't so bad for me. It was a "worth it" movie. I was VERY glad for the clear play. Zak LOVED the movie because there was a scene with STEVEN JACKSON in it.


It rained for most of the day.

Griffin got to go to a birthday party for a class mate.

Zak and Quinn practiced church basketball then went to a place in LA that sells old fashioned, long neck sodas. They brought me back a Sarsaparilla. Zak got a Rose Petal soda! (Tasted like soap). Quinn got Orange Creme and Grapefruit. I liked the Grapefruit. Oh, and the Sarsaparilla. Thanks.

The place is called Galco's. You can check out their site: sodapopstop.com

No comments: