- a banana
- a pretzel
- an apple
I had to go, if he needed help, I would help him when I came back home. He told me that he wanted a caramel apple! (What??) I told him we didn't have that - he went on to say he wanted the kind with the stick in it - I repeated we didn't have that. He suggested that he make his own. "How", I asked? He would just eat a whole Popsicle, use that stick to push into an apple. Sure, I thought; it would never happen. I told him to go ahead. Whatever we had in the fridge he was welcome to.
When I came home, he told me that he made his "caramel apple" but now he was done, where should he put it? I was shocked and impressed. (No caramel anywhere, just the apple on the stick.)
In other news:
- AHS finals start on Wednesday
- Zak has 4 (four!) projects due for English (Sis. Swift) Those projects will get him an A. One for a D, 2 for a C, 3 for a B, 4 for an A. Good choice, Zak.
- Raining in Southern CA
- Chicken Stroganoff for dinner (recipe care of Mary Harmon)
- I hope Christopher and Steven take some pictures of their skiing & post them
- CHASE wrote a short e-mail! Check his site to see!
- I am playing the piano for someone who is singing a special number for a Church meeting on Sunday night. She has neglected to tell me which song she chose. I guess she thinks I am that good. Let's all hope.