Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Burn, Baby Burn

If Zak didn't burn his arm, what would I have to blog about?

Today, Tuesday, when I picked Zak up from school, I was shocked to see Zak's burn. It had one big blister, 2 smaller blisters (at least). I told him I thought he should go and show it to the famous "Sue". (She is the trainer at Arcadia High School, and today I referred to her as a cheap way to see a medical person; and it worked.)

Zak came back to the car with his arm bandaged. Sue said that the burn could get infected, to watch it and keep it covered! My "medical" training is very low on burns. I would like to keep it that way.In other news:
Griffin got to play with Vincent today
Kylie went to Achievement days
Everyone watched the Inauguration


In TV news:
I really enjoyed 24 last night
Tonight it is Biggest Loser

Dinner:
We'll have spaghetti because I couldn't think of anything else and it will make the burn victim happy

No comments: