Sunday, June 8, 2008

Moab/Arches National Park


walking away


if you look carefully, you'll see Landscape Arch behind me.

Christopher and Delicate Arch

Steven and Delicate Arch


panorama picture, I think this turned out really well


Steven got the upper ground on that one


Steven and I went camping at Moab this past weekend. We hiked around Arches National Park and due to some difficulties with the rafts, he didn't get to raft down the Colorado River, but I did. Well, our raft sort've deflated anyway, so it wasn't that fun, but Arches was good. Here are some pictures.

2 comments:

Julie/mom said...

WOW! Great pictures. I forgot you were going. How did you tin foil dinners turn out?
Did you go camping with ALL those people in the long, panoramic picture??

Nana said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. Did you see any Scorpions or rattlesnakes? And who all went with you.