Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's All In My Head



Every day I come up funny, enjoyable, informative posts! I just can't seem to get on the computer and post them! Now, days later, I can't remember.



I know I had things to tell about Zak and Quinn and Chase....hmm



This is what I've got today:



Zak - last night informed me that he had a book report coming up, but that he HAD to show the book to his teacher the next day. It had to be about "high school problems". I found a book, Hooway For Wodney Wat. It is about a Rat that cannot say his R's. Zak found it acceptable and took it to school.



Chase: will have a "language evaluation" over the phone today for the MTC. Hmmm He would like to stay for the whole 9 week time. He went on his usual long bike ride. I feel sorry for his companion. He also made his favorite cookies last night. Those are the peanut butter cookies with the hershey's chocolate in the middle. They are VERY good.



Kylie: had her first practice for baseball all-stars. We think she will play catcher. She is VERY good at that.



Mom: I taught pre-school today. It was great. We reviewed. We sang all the song I have taught them. We played abc bingo. We had grape jello.

A BIG box came in the mail today....it was from Steven, to Dad....hmmm


That is all I have for now. I will try to let you all know what is going on on a quicker basis! I would really rather blog than cook dinner or clean, but sometimes those things HAVE to be done.

I am thinking of taking a picture of Chase everyday until he leaves.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Please do, and post them on the blog. And why do you feel sorry for his companion to be? Does he ride his bike very fast? or is he so slow we become aghast?!