Monday, June 23, 2008

Conversations with Griffin


Just SOME of the conversations Griffin and I have had today:
"I was abouting to fall to sleep, but I invented a way not to fall to sleep. I just look at my toy upside-down and hold my breath for as long as I can."
"Knights have to fight a lot of things, right?"
"Let's talk about babies." "Ok", I said. "What do you want to talk about?" "Oh, what babies need, or what you have to do to make them happy." I then told him all the things. He then asked about "the baby machine". "What baby machine? Where did you hear that?" Griffin said he heard about the baby machine from TV. Fairly Odd Parents. They talked about babies on that show and Timmy saw a baby machine, but his dad wouldn't tell him what the baby machine did. I told Griffin I couldn't tell him either because my mom never told me.
He has been funny today.

No comments: