Thursday, May 1, 2008

Unstitched and Other News



I got my stitches out today. Yes, I had stitches in 4 places on my abdomen. 2 of the places have the stitches on the INSIDE and those will dissolve in 3 months. The other 2 places the doctor took out today. It didn't hurt, to my relief.


The doctor said, still no driving, no carry heavy objects, no exercise for two more weeks. "Ok", I said as I thought about the car that I drove myself out there in. Oh, yea, I am sure he said no cleaning or cooking either, ha ha.


In OTHER NEWS:

Dad sold the Larkfield house, YEA!

Chase has been home for a day and it has been delightful. He has probably gone through a bit of cultural shock when we all go to bed at 8, 9 and 10:00pm. He also got an A in CALCULUS!

Zak is playing his last volleyball game right now.

Quinn is doing school testing. He is also enjoying Chase's company. They play guitar hero.

Kylie is also doing school testing. He learned about volume in class today.

Griffin enjoyed pre-school today. I am sure he learned social skills. He is currently eating a waffle, the lucky boy. He was very concerned about how the doctor would take out my stitches.


That's it!

No comments: