Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Long Time, No Post

Sorry, I couldn't come up with a post with such a pain in my neck! It is much better, not all the way, but I don't have to stay stock still anymore. If I stay on my pain meds, I am better.

So, tonight we had a vegetarian dinner, low fat. I quite liked it. Linguine (fatter spaghetti), fancy salad, bread. Chase said he was only eating to fill up his stomach, not that he enjoyed it. He did like the salad, though.

Quinn is at scouts learning cooking for a merit badge.
Zak at home doing homework, finishing big project for crazy English teacher.
Chase got to play racquetball with Mike Miller today. It was fun.
Griffin went to pre-school, watched sponge bob, looked at super cook action figures on toysrus.com.
I did errands and such.
Dad did his usual work stuff.
Kylie...has enjoyed her Heely's from her birthday. And she enjoys playing prisoner ball at school.

1 comment:

Nana said...

What are Heeleys?