Friday, September 21, 2007

what I've been doing

getting up for seminary is hard! I missed one day because I accidentally feel back to sleep when my alarm went off. I have a hard time remembering what we did after school is over. School if fine, except Spanish is really hard. I usually get home from football/school at 5'ish except on Tuesdays we have night practices (Mutual was changed to Wednesday) and on wed/thurs days we have games (only 1 game a week though) My history teacher gives a all our weeks homework on Monday and is due on Friday; I always end up doing it Thursday night. Spanish is teh only class that gives a ton of homework; without Dad it would take much longer to do

With football, I think my coaches are kinda stank. for our last game only a total of 15-16 people played (11 people are on the field for offense and 11 for defense). Our team has 35 people, so half the team didn't play (Including me). On the game Mom got pictures of me tackling that looked great, but on that play I actually messed up badly playing Corner.

I am able to wright this now because it's Friday, so football practice ended early. I do have weekend homework though.

I don't know if you know yet, but we bought Mario Party 8 for Wii. I played it twice on teh weekend we got it (no time on weekdays) and it is fun; we may need to buy 2 more WiiMotes, so we can do 4 player.

thats all for now folks

2 comments:

Steven said...

who the heck is vacuum sensei??? Can random people comment on our blog?

Julie/mom said...

Yes, Zak likes to feel back to sleep, he told me.