Sunday, September 30, 2007

Soccer Saturday

Saturday, we watched soccer, like usual.
Kylie played first. She played forward.

Then Quinn played.
He played forward too. Sadly, I never got a picture with him AND the ball.

Then he played Goalie.

Later, Kylie went to a birthday party.
Dad went to watch the BYU game at the Christensen's house.
Happy BYU won.
I made egg mcmuffin's for dinner - very delicious.
We tried to watch Hero's.
By 9:30 Dad was home and I was so tired, I went to bed.

SUNDAY: Dad spoke on Faith in Sacrament meeting.
He got many compliments.
He even got comlimented on his hair!
I made spaghetti for dinner.
Zak finally did his house trash which he was supposed to do 2 weeks ago.
Zak and Quinn worked on homework.
Griffin amused himself with toys, (read mess there.)

CONGRATES TO CHASE!
Mr. 100% on a Physical Science test!!

No comments: