Friday, September 21, 2007

POLL


Ok, so, have you seen the 2 comments made by people we don't know? Personally, I think it is kind of funny. Zak doesn't think it is funny at all.

Yes, anyone with blogspot can comment on this blog. We can make it so that ONLY the authors of this blog can comment. Do you want to do that? Or do you just want to leave it like it is now.

That would mean all the rest of the family would have to make themselves an author so they could also comment....not just post.

In case you are looking for the most recent comment, it WAS under Zak's most wonderful updating post. Zak did not like the fact that some unknown made a comment, so he removed it. It was by Vacuum Sensi...he didn't like Mario Party 8, and he wanted us to put up a link to his site...vacuum sensi...reviews vacuums.

My vote is to stay like we are.

7 comments:

Zak said...

I think we should change it so only we can comment

Zak said...

by the way mom, you could make an actual poll if you want.

Steven said...

I say leave it the way it is. Next time a weirdo posts I am going to go to his blog and write some REALLY weird stuff.

Julie/mom said...

Steven, I REALLY like your idea. VERY funny!

G Dawney said...

Does that mean that I won't be able to comment?.. :(

Zak said...

we can just invite you if you want to comment, but it doesn't look like were gonna change it

Julie/mom said...

YES, DAWNEY, you may continue to comment. I liked Steven's idea the best.