Monday, September 10, 2007

Pictures!

I got bored today and decided to take a few pictures. I thought Mom especially would appreciate it.

So...where should we start...

Welcome to my room!





Me working hard on my fantasy football strategies. When I'm at home, this is usually where I am. There isnt much else to do, especially since we dont have a TV.



Hmm...what to wear...that printer on the 3rd shelf looks good. My closet is actually really big; Ive just got stuff cluttered everywhere



Ahh...the kitchen. Another fun place to be. I think I have Froot Loops and Capn Crunch in there right now. Ive also got some magic shell chocolate syrup in there along with cookie dough ice cream in the freezer. Bought it all at the creamery with my dining dollars.


Ok...time to go to school!

I hope you enjoyed my tour!

1 comment:

Julie/mom said...

I LOVED your tour, thank you! I love your healthy collection of food too.