Saturday, September 15, 2007

Soccer and Stuff

Ok - I think I will try to write daily - even if I don't have anything so interesting, then at least you (you Utah folk) will know you haven't missed anything too exciting.

Saturday - Soccer - I have more Griffin Soccer pictures, I did not have my camera for Kylie's game....I will do better next week.

Griffin actually kicked a goal today. He did great. He was very hot, tired, sweaty. I did not fall to sleep from 4:30 - 8:30pm like last week, so I was VERY happy.....it is 8:08 right now, and he still hasn't fallen to sleep.


Ok, you know when you see a car and it is really dusty/dirty, sometimes people write in the dust, "I'm dirty", or "wash me", or "Kylie", or "Zak"....well someone here got far more creative, I don't know who, but I did take a picture of it....

Doesn't it kind of make you want to have a really dirty car so you can draw something creative in your dust?

I found the above dirty car in the Game Stop parking lot. Zak struck a great deal to buy "Mario Party 8". He and Quinn will both do their "list" for one week straight. They cannot play their game until they have completed their list for the day.

They found a used copy for a few dollars less. We were all happy.

Here are all three of them....I wonder where Griffin was...hmm

Kylie also had a party at a bowling alley today.

Zak and Quinn both had a Court of Honor - Zak had the opening prayer, Quinn was helping with the flags.

Dad had the BYU football game.

MOM is hoping this week to buy a new & better camera! One with a stabilizer so my pictures will NOT be fuzzy, better zoom, a few more pixels...just think how great my pictures will be! Any thoughts?

No comments: