Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Weekend

I could blog about a lot of different things, but I will start with today and we'll see where that takes us!

I was in charge of Sharing time in Primary. We were talking about the blessings that going on a mission brings. I decided to talk about CHASE! These are some of the pictures I showed! I printed them up big, a full 8 x 10! The primary kids loved them:

Chase pointing at the line where the water was during the hurricane

What was the name of that hurrican, I can't remember? What the hurricane did:

I showed a good picture of chase as a missionary, not this one, I couldn't find the one I used today, I put them one up for entertainment sake only:


It was a good message AND I showed Chase's yellow Mormon Hands T-shirt too!

Thanks Chase, you really helped me for primary today!


Songs we sang in church today:

Opening: Be Still My Soul

Sacrament song: O Saviour Thou That Wearest a Crown

Rest: Shall the Youth of Zion Falter

Closing: Master the Tempest is Raging


It was an interesting selection. Lots of verses and singing.


Now 2 pictures of Jayna, taken on Saturday, Sept 10th:





At Kylie's soccer game, her team won. The score was 1 to 0. She assisted in the on goal!

Griffin played his game too. He ran by and around the ball nicely. He did make contact a few times.


Quinn will start seminary tomorrow morning at 6:30! They are studying the Old Testament.

That's it!!


P.S. Now I have those songs swirling around in my head!!

No comments: