Friday, September 9, 2011

First Day of School Pictures PLUS!


Ok, have you see the blogs where people put up several small pictures up, all together in a cohesive table, like 3 pictures in a line, two or three different lines?? I tried to do it, but I can't; don't want to take ALL the time to figure it out; have SO much to do. So, in YOUR mind, just see that!


Here are our FIRST day of school pictures:

All the while Griffin was complaining and questioning the reason for such pictures, why, do we do this every year, why, I don't want to, I can't be any more happy. So I told him he would not get a ride to school unless he smiled appropriately....nice...


























Kylie Starting 7th Grade


Griffin starting 3rd Grade



Quinn starting 11th grade


My Sunflowers! Aren't they SO pretty? I love them. I must because they bring SO many bees!
It is amazing I have the nerve to go out there and water them!





















The whole garden


















A tiny beginning of a pumpkin and a zucchini:














A buttercup squash and a cucumber
















NOW, I must go and start dinner....yes, it is 9:46am, but I want to get it done (Mexican Lasagna). Oh, on a side note, I am going to try to find a good VEGETARIAN Lasagna recipe. Kylie should LOVE that.


I must finish my slip cover, it is really looking good.


I am starving, so I must eat.


And I REALLY need to go see Jayna!

No comments: